Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in Longwood United, Longwood requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by Longwood University and the roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I understand that only donations made through either the GiveGab website or via phone or mail directly to the Office of Institutional Advancement, will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as a part of any of the Longwood United campaigns.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 10 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab must be approved by an administrator from Longwood University and requested from GiveGab within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s balance. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab platform between Longwood and the donor directly.
- I understand that my donation will not and does not constitute the receival of good(s) and/or service(s) from Longwood University or any if its affiliated areas.
- I understand that my donations are tax deductible as Longwood is classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and claims tax exemption.
Any questions about the terms of this agreement of the services provided should be directed to email@example.com.